Disposable Medical Face Mask ASTM F2100-19 LEVEL3 (50 pc)
Minimum Order Quantity for this product is 3 Boxes
The Proserva ASTM Level 3 Medical Mask uses the highest quality of filtration material to provide both high air-flow and superior protection.
Exceeding ASTM F2001-19 Level 3 certification:
- 160 mm Hg pressure resistance to penetration by synthetic blood
- 99.8% filtration efficiency for bacterial and 0.1 micron particulates
- Less than 6.0 mm H20/cm2 differential pressure for high breathability
This mask is tested by Cambridge Materials Testing, a Nadcap Accredited testing facility.
What is a Procedural Face Mask?
A procedural mask is intended to prevent the release of potential contaminants from the user into their immediate environment which can also protect the wearer from large droplets, sprays and splashes of bodily fluids. It is easily identifiable by the presence of two ear loops to secure the mask to the face for quick donning.
Procedure masks are used on hospital floors, isolation units, and labour and delivery units, as well as in other areas of the hospital to maintain a general level of “respiratory etiquette.” Wide usage helps prevent clinicians, patients and visitors from spreading germs when talking, coughing, or sneezing. These masks may also be used in the emergency department and the intensive care unit.
Unlike surgical masks, they are non-sterile and not designed for the operating room. Surgical masks are for sterile operating rooms.
Our disposable procedural face masks contain 3 layers:
- Layers 1 & 3 are non-woven Spunbond SS type fabric; blue for layer 1 and white for layer 3.
- Layer 2 is a melt-blown material that acts as a filter and has a >98% particle filtration efficiency (PFE).
The three layers provide a physical barrier that protects both the wearer and surrounding individuals from the transfer of respiratory secretions, fluids or other debris and avoids the contamination of bacteria or viruses present in mucus and saliva. Although their appearance is identical, level three masks are a higher medical grade (with better filtration efficiency) than Level 2 because they use higher-quality materials.
For orders of 25 units of more please use our wholesale contact form.
Download Lab Results
1. Non-Sterile and single-use only
2. Not suitable for harmful gases and steam
3. Not suitable for hypoxic environments, underwater operations or fire fighting
4. Not suitable for sterile operating rooms.
Disclaimer: PROSERVA MASK Factory believes that the information in this Technical Data Sheet is accurate and represents the best and most current information available to us. PROSERVA MASK Factory makes no representations or warranties either express or implied, regarding the suitability of the material for any purpose or the accuracy of the information contained within this document. Accordingly, PROSERVA MASK Factory will not be responsible for damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.